Pax X-Ray Snowsuit by Danish designer Molo.
Molo Pax X-Ray Snowsuit is a black insulated snowsuit with a fun full body x-ray image on the front and star reflectors on the back. The waist is elasticated at the back for a comfy fit and the hood is detachable. The cuffs at the wrists and ankles have snow flaps and the ankles also have adjustable straps and leg openings. The neck has a comfortable fleece lining and the zip is covered to protect the neck.
The Pax X-Ray Snowsuit is part of Molo's Urban Functional Outerwear programme. The Urban products measure up to the strictest demands placed on functional outerwear and are based on several years research and in-depth tests to ensure the optimisation of quality, lining and design.
- The Outerwear is wind and waterproof and is also highly breathable, among the best on the market. Breathability is important because it draws moisture out away from the child.
Water Column 10.000mm
Breathability 8.000g/m2/24 hours
- The Pax snowsuit is lined with 3M™ Thinsulate™, which makes outerwear especially warm and lets the body breathe while still being soft and lightweight.
- The snowsuit is lined intelligently, this means it is lined with fleece in the important places to make it warm and comfortable, and the nylon lining at the ends of the sleeves makes it easy to get on and off.
- The fleece is high quality and allows the body to breathe
- All seams essential to waterproof the garment are taped
- Reflective piping and star reflectors for good visibility, detachable hood.
- The coat can be tumble dried or placed in a drying cupboard at low temperate.
- Wash at 30C, inside out, fasten all zips and poppers
Outer shell: 100% polyamide, Lining: 100% polyester Interlining: 100% polyester